What to do if you are involved in an accident:
- Stop - Stay calm and do not leave the scene.Image
- Call law enforcement authorities immediately.
- Do not discuss the accident with anyone except the police or your insurance company.
- Do not pay the other party.
- Secure names and addresses of involved parties and any witnesses.
- Have your vehicle towed to Yorkville Auto Body if not driveable. If your vehicle is driveable, see us as soon as possible.
- We can start the insurance claim for you and work on your behalf with the insurance company. We have over 25 years of insurance claims adjustment experience.
Facts you should know:
- You are not required to get more than one estimate.
- You may have the shop of your choice make the repairs. You are not required to use a shop selected by a claims adjuster. However, you are required by your policy to allow your insurance company a reasonable amount of time to inspect the damages prior to repairing them.
- Only the vehicle owner can authorize repairs on your vehicle.
- Repair estimates will vary and a lower estimate may not include necessary things. It's your vehicle, make sure it's repaired to your satisfaction.
- Your insurance company wants your vehicle properly repaired and you to be completely satisfied with their claims service. You have specific rights and obligations. Review your policy. Understand your rights. If you do not understand the information provided by the insurance, we will gladly help you.
- Our shop stands ready to assist you in any of these matters. We will work closely with you to minimize your inconvenience and maximize your satisfaction.