Car Care Tips:
How to care for your freshly painted vehicle.
- Wash the vehicle by hand or a touchless car wash system. Do not use a commercial brush or soft cloth system.
- Wash with cold water only in summer, in the shade, and with warm water in the winter and do not use detergents or cleaners.
- Wipe off all waterspots with a soft clean cloth or chamois.
- Do not wax, polish, or apply any sealant products for at least 90 days.
- Keep the vehicle from unnecessary extremes of high and low temperatures.
- Do not park under trees or near industrial facilities with heavy fallout/smoke.
- Avoid driving over gravel roads.
- During the winter months, have under fenders and hidden areas force pressure washed to remove road salts.
- Avoid scraping ice and snow from the painted surfaces, brush it off.
- Wipe off any antifreeze or windshield washer solution spills immediately